For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Saturday 7 April 2012

Vivienne Westwood at The Body Adorned

Last week I was lucky enough to be him indoors guest at the opening of the Body Adorned exhibition at the Horniman Museum. What a fab place!
It's a great exhibition in the most beautiful surroundings in Greenwich.I really loved the dress made from acrylic that was in the foyerand. The moving wall observing fashion in London was awesome too. Brilliantly filmed and installed by Electrosonic.
Vivienne Westwood opened the exhibition. She still looks fabulous and was wearing one of her own designs apparently inspired by woodland folk!
(and why not?!) She is such a talent, I love her work. As a seventeen year old I had loads of her clothes from Seditionaries on the Kings Road.
Anyway hope you like the pix.
Btw - the new beast arrived so I shall be playing tomorrow!
Hope the rest of your Easter is good for you xxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. She is an exceptionally talented Lady Janie .
    Hope you get lots of fun from the beast cant wait to see piccies
    Happy Easter xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fusch u r so right. This woman has done so much for design and the uk. I really do admire her.
    The Beast looks daunting but I'm sure will be ok!!!!'nn
    Xxxxc

    ReplyDelete