For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Sunday 1 April 2012

Oops I had a little purchasing "accident"!

Well just like shoes a girl can never have too many sewing machines! I couldn't resist this little beauty and my debit card jumped out of my purse and before I knew it the thing was ordered!
Can't wait for it to arrive so I can play!!!!
Talking of sewing machine purchases I wonder how my gorjuss Debs is getting on with her Juki?
Off to play with my other machines so its goodbye from me!
Happy days, J xxxx
Ps next week I will post my photos of Dame Vivienne taken at the Body Adorned exhibition!

2 comments:

  1. uuummmm next question!!!!
    Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the machine is brilliant
    but the operator needs assistance!
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete