For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Sunday 22 April 2012

Cutting and sticking!!

Sometimes it's good to get away from the sewing machine and indulge in some childhood fun!!
Sew..... This afternoon I have been
ripping out pix from the ridiculous pile of magazines I have accumulated to make mood boards for my autumn/winter workshops and kits.
I didn't realise but as I was cutting and sticking tons of lil old ideas were flooding through the brain! Thank gawd for the notes app on phone so I could jot everything down on record before having a senior moment and forgetting everything!!!!!
It's a good job I've been distracted cos I am starving! But......we are off to Jamie's Italian in Covent Garden tonight and I need the pro points so I can have a good munch!!!! Yum yum .
Suppose I better get ready to go out - it takes a flipping long time these days
Til next time
Loads of love and happy sewing xxxxc
Ps. I've got a lot of rubbish to throw away now !

1 comment:

  1. oooohhh what a great fun time doodling about with these :-)

    ReplyDelete