For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Monday 7 January 2013

Win win win!!!!!! Can you answer this question???

A belated Happy 2013 to all my Rubynistas out there. Hope the festive season was fab and that you are back in to the swing of crafting!
We have had the flu in our house and so the mojo disappeared for a few days. It's now back and raring to go so I've got some busy weeks ahead pattern writing! It's a really exciting way to start the new year for me.
This will be my first full year doing my own thing. I already feel happier than I have been in years. If you are dithering about whether to go it alone be brave and do it!
I asked you in the blog title if you could solve the answer to a question I've got...........
Why could it be said that people who sew are bad tempered?
If you've got a brilliant answer please comment below or tweet or even Facebook me the answer. The most imaginative and witty one will be sent a stitch ripper and a bag of fabric scraps for you to get creative with in 2013.
Can't wait to hear from you!
Keep your eyes peeled for the new patterns coming out very soon.....
Wishing you a really creative 2013
J xxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment