For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Friday 25 January 2013

Design, aeropilates and my number one supporter!

Next week I am doing nothing else but designing and Pilates !
I Have been having a wonderful time drawing so now these sketches need to be translated into patterns for my lovely sewists and stockists!
My studio is now half tidied but hey it's tidy enough to work in! I had planned to have it ultra tidy by now but like many of you I succumbed to the flu and a chest infection. If you did get it I can only hope that you are feeling a lot better by now.
I am also busy preparing my lovely shop on folksy. Times are super busy but super exciting!
Got to get a wedding organised too!!!!'
In the meantime I have popped a gorj pic of my number one supporter in this post. To quote a fave song ,"without you I'm nothing" xxx I couldn't do Amy if this without my darling man.
Here's wishing you have a wonderfully happy crafting weekend
Janie xxxx
Ps as well as drawing ideas I take pics of inspiring things I see. Loving the floor I spotted whilst away recently x

2 comments:

  1. ohhh what a fab week ahead :-)
    loving the pics and hope the wedding plans are going well xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just got fingers firmly crossed I stop this silly coughing over the weekend xxxx

      Delete