For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Friday 5 October 2012

I've been saved from brain ache by an app!

OMG my brain has been aching today. I don't know what's wrong with me! I was trying to work out how many pieces of fabric I could cut out from a fat quarter of material. I'm not sure if it's old age or peroxide but I was struggling! So I decided to go to the shops and buy a new brain.....KIDDING!
What I actually did was used a fab app on iPad and iPhone that I had downloaded ages ago and forgotten I had!
Its a great app from the Robert Kaufmann design team and best of all it's FREE!
Here are the details if you want to download it to save your brain from aching! https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/quiltingcalc/id390366459?mt=8&ls=1

Happy sewing
Loads of crafty love
Janie xxxx

1 comment: