For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Wednesday 19 September 2012

The intrepid sewist returns!

Hello out there in crafty land. I am back from LA and one thing I can guarantee is I will be going back ASAP. What an amazing place!
One of my fab days was spent in downtown LA textile district. I will post pictures of my adventures very soon! One thing I know is that if you love textiles you will love this place.
In the meantime my conscience is nagging me and telling me to get some fabric cut ready to sew up so off I go!
Will update you next week. In the mean time if you have any sewing stylee questions feel free to post on the blog.
See you soon
Janie xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good time ! cant wait to see what you do with it all x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am having a field day! I got fabric that the studios don't release in uk (we def miss out here) At the moment I am mad about all shades of greens and blues xxx

      Delete
  2. Wow you went to textile heaven!
    hhhhmmmm your first question - do you ship?! lol

    ReplyDelete