For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Sunday 27 November 2011

Oo mrs I've been playing with stockings!

Who wouldn't enjoy playing with stockings at the weekend ( or any weekday!)?

Ok before you envy me out there I guess I should clarify!

I have been making a garland of Christmas stockings! I am living in hope of course that Santa will pop down my chimney and fill them!

They haven't taken too long to put together. If you are watching your fave telly programmes this week you could make them for your own mantelpiece after a couple of episodes!

I sewed them all by hand using blanket stitch but if u don't sew I guess you could use fabric glue but of course you won't get that hand crafted finish.

I've got some yummy claret polka dot ribbon and old fashioned dolly pegs to finish the garland off.

Now all I've got to do is be patient - I know its too early to hang it up! Whilst I'm waiting I reckon I should get my wish list to the North Pole a bit quick!!!

......dear Santa
I've been a good girl. Can you send robbie savage to my girllllllllllllfriend Debs........,.

Xxxcccc



1 comment:

  1. ooooh dahlinks they are simply divine, absolutely gorjussss.
    I better get my stockings ready for Santa's delivery!!!!
    you are the bestest Janie
    mmmmwwwwaaahhhh xxxxx

    ReplyDelete