For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Friday 6 July 2012

my big news....................NO I AM NOT PREGNANT!!!

Okay...sew normally someones big news equals a bambino on the way and in some ways that is true of me - just not the human kind!!!
You probably know that I have finally taken the plunge and handed in my notice at work - yay! I will be leaving the world of education management to visit pastures new (well fairly new!). I am feeling mighty brave right now but I know without a doubt that I have done the right thing.
Ruby Summer will be officially launched (born?) as my full time occupation on October 3rd 2012 - whoah! You all know I have been testing the waters for a while now and I am sew chuffed that my kits and designs fly out of the studio to hundreds of satisfied sewists. There are a fair few ladies of discerning taste out there rocking Ruby Summer one off handbags they have commissioned too.
Its' my big birthday this year sew it seemed like the ideal time to be brave and jump in to the full time world of sewing and designing!!!! I am sooooooo excited (oops I sounded like a well know shopping telly's guest presenters then!). Its going to be hard work but who minds working when the rewards are sew fulfilling?
To get you ready for the launch and to get you raring to go to sew I will be blogging weekly, (yes you heard that right!) on all things sewing from choosing the right sewing machine for you to picking the right needles for your fabric. By the time October arrives you will be uber ready to make up all sorts of Ruby kits for yourself or to give as the smartest Christmas and Birthday gifts ever!
Sew......... next week its all about choosing the right sewing maching just for you - read and save yourself hours of research and mucho wasted hard earned pennies by NOT buying the wrong machine!
Gotta go now - there is lots of shiny black pvc waiting to be played with in the studio!!!!!!!!
See you all next week!
J xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

2 comments:

  1. Janie I am so excited for you and I wish you every success xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you my love. Three weeks today and I will be free x

    ReplyDelete