For sew amazing projects, news, tips and sew much more!

For sew amazing projects, tips, gossip and much much more!
Ruby Summer........Vintage Inspiration

Sunday 18 December 2011

Merry Christmas!

It's really close now to the unmentionable big day and I have managed against all odds to finish my Christmas present sewing! Yay! My back is still killing but I am determined to have a brilliant time!
I've got lots lined up for 2012. I have been given oodles of fabric from my dear uncle John's home. Sadly he passed away recently which is pretty pants if I'm honest. I have decided to use it to make "memory" bags for the female folk in the family. Got lots of ideas in my head - I think they will look brilliant when finished. It feels really sad but on the other hand his memory will live on through the bags as well as our hearts.
Well better get my sketch pad out and work on those designs ............

Take care amigos and have a peaceful and creative sweats tic 2012xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment